Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Let the Packing Begin!

Well we are still not 100% sure where we are going to live yet, but as of May 12th we will be out of this house.  That leaves us only 2 weekends before we will walk away from this house for the last time.  This was our first house where so many firsts happend for us, but that is another post.  Today I can't stop and reflect because I have to GET TO PACKING!  Last night I could not sleep.  I am not sure why.  Was it the caffne I had at dinner? the anxiety of moving? the burden on my heart for Chrissie and her family?  I don't know for sure.  I used my unexpected awake time to pray and start to pack.  I finally was able to fall asleep at 4:15am!  I am not feeling too tired this morning.  I hope that is true for the rest of the day, and I hope tonight i can fall asleep.  Otherwise, I might have the whole house packed up by the end of the week.


No comments: