Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Workout Sunday, Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday

Last Sunday my regular workout partner and I got a late start to our workout so instead of driving half an hour to the gym we decided to walk the neighborhood.  We saved time and gas!  How green of us!  It was a great walk and we got home just in time for the good part of the Academy Awards.

Monday I met a mom friend who is training for her first 5k.  We run/walk while her daughter is in dance at a studio in our neighborhood.  It is so much fun seeing someone take on a new challenge.  The run was a 3 minute walk, 5 minute run, 3 minute walk, 3 minute run, 5 minute run, 3 minute walk.  I also did Body Pump on Monday with my regular work out partner.

Tuesday was family day.  We took our dog on a walk.  It was about a 45 minute walk and our doggie was happy.

Wednesday night came and I had not worked out so I drug myself to the gym for my interval workout.  I am glad I did, but I didn't really want to go at first.  I ran 400 meters 10 times with a warm up and cool down.  All in all it was 5.5 miles. 

I want to continue to make choices that bring about change.

No comments: