Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Workouts/ Health Challenge

Friday and Saturday I was at a retreat that had a packed schedule, so I got in very litte "exercise" but I did have a friend there that is doing the health challenge with me so we managed NOT to each peach cobbler and brownies!  Go us!  I have been faithfuly tracking my calories since last Wednesday and have lost 1.5 pounds, which is a step in the right direction.  I am just reminding myself that small daily choices add up to big long term results.

Workouts:

Sunday- walking with family

Monday- run with friend in the am, walk with friend in pm

Tuesday- squats, crunches at home

Today- I plan on spinning again, but it will depend on my husband's arrival home

I press on towards the goal! And I see the doctor tomorrow about my shoulder.  Hopefully I can get back to running soon.

No comments: