Friday, February 11, 2011

Thursday's Workout

Well I had another killer workout on the books yesterday, but due to time constrants I only got half of it done.  Really the workout called for 9 miles!!  To me, that is a long run, not a mid-week run, but I trust the experts at the FIRST Institute know more than me.  I was supposed to run a 1 mile warm up, 2 miles at tempo, 1 mile at easy, 1 mile at tempo, 1 mile easy, 1 mile tempo, 1 mile easy, 1 mile cool down.  WOW!  I ran the warm up, the 2 miles at temp, 1 mile easy, 1 mile tempo, then cool down.  All in all I finished 5.5 miles in 60 minutes. 

What shall I do today?  Zumba? Walk with my family? Workout video?  The options are fun to think about.

1 comment:

iamdriver38 said...

Since it looks like the grips of winter might finally be loosening I vote walk with the fam. But my version of walking and your version of walking are vastly different. You should walk a little bit before I get home.