Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Hook Em and Burp Em

Well I have been a busy bee.  Last week I sewed Little Britches an entire outfit- dress, headband, shoes, and a matching burb cloth.  The outfit's colors are blue and gold, otherwise known as yellow, in honor of my alma mater's homecoming this weekend.  I will take pictures this weekend and let you see my handy work.  Before I started that project however I made a burp cloth for game days at home.  You see, my alma mater is a small school whose football games are not televised or even reported on the news, so we cheer for the local university's team that has an excellent football team.  We needed that special burp cloth for those times when game-day snacks just got to be a little too much. ;)  Here are some pictures of Little Britches on game day and her new burp cloth:



No comments: