Saturday, January 2, 2010

Daily Life, Day 1

Here is my first of (hopefully) 365 postings about our daily life. I promise they will not all be of Little Britches. ;)


Today Daddy is in Atlanta, GA with five of our students from church.  They are attending Passion 2010.  We were going to go, but Little Britches had a runny nose last week was not feeling good at all AND our two dogs are not readily welcomed at anyone's house for extended amounts of time, so we are staying home.  There is a part of staying home that is good, like I plan on taking down the Christmas tree before January 6th, but there is a part that is sad too.  We miss Daddy for sure and I know I am missing out on some great times of worship and teaching.  As my mind wanders to the group in Atlanta throughout the day I am praying for them.  I am asking God to use them to change the nations.  That is a prayer I prayed at a Passion Conference in the 90s- God use me to change the nations.  Has he-  yes in some ways- Will he still?- I hope so!  And now my prayer is for Little Britches that she will make her life about making His name famous among her generation.  We sent this picture to Daddy just to let him know we were thinking of him, and praying for him.  I love the expression on her face!  

No comments: