Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Daily Life, Day 15

Today Papa D and Bella came to visit.  Acutually I saw all my grandparents today because Daddy had to help Grandpa with a project, so we spent time and Grandma and Grandpa's.  Then when we got home Bella and Papa D pulled up.  What a perfect day!  All of my grandparents think I am so cute and sweet.  They are amazed I am sitting up and getting on all fours from time to time.  They love to give me lots of hugs and kisses.  I normally like it a lot, but sometimes I just want to get down and play.  My mommy has warned me that all my grandparents will be working very hard to spoil me and I should learn to say no thank you from time to time.  For example, "No thank you, Papa D.  I don't care for any Dr. Pepper.  I am only 6 months old." 

No comments: