Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Daily Life, Day 11

Today I was going through Mayzie's closet and realized she was growing so fast!  When she was first given this outfit I thought it would for sure last her through basketball season and maybe even baseball season, but no!  It barely made it through football season.  Everyone says they grow and grow up so fast.  I really believe people when they say it, but it is one thing to believe it and another to experience it.  I love you, Mayzie, my big girl!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi! I just peeked into your blog, following it from Crysta's and had to tell you how beautiful Mayzie is! I do think she'd look better in maroon, however! ;) Linda McDanel (Crysta's mom)

mrsdlanemoore said...

Aww! Thanks! We have to give the disclaimer that we will support whatever college choices she makes! (Within a 180 mile radius of course so that I won't miss her too much. hehe!)