Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Daily Life, Day 7

Today was Daddy's first day back at work since his trip.  We hung around the house and just tried to stay warm.  We've had a cold snap here with low temperatures breaking records.  Our hard floors must be unusually cold because every time I turn around Amelia is on something- like Little Britches' toy turtle that I had already folded in half because she had laid on it earlier.  What is wrong with her fluffy warm bed you ask?  Good question!  Notice my running shoes near by indicating I did go for a run at the precise moment is was the warmest today.  It is a real science to run outside during the winter.  You have to plan your whole day around when the high will be, or at least I do because I don't like to be cold.  Speaking of cold...

No comments: