Monday, December 13, 2010

The 25 Days of Christmas Day 13

Our tree.  Our tree has no presents under it.  We have presents, but they are not wrapped.  I kind of like our presentless tree, though because it reminds me that the Advent season is about waiting and anticipating The Gift.  Right now the only thing under our tree is Little Britches's Nativity set that she plays with daily.  I might just make a presentless tree our tradition.  Of course it is easy right now while Little Britches is too little to go snooping around for her gifts. 

*Note this is not actually our tree.  I was too lazy to take a picture and download it tonight.  There will be a picture later when I post about our Nativity.

1 comment:

EMU said...

Bop IMMEDIATELY opened the 3 presents I put under our tree last week. Now all our wrapped presents are on my dresser where she can't reach them. Not quite as festive, but practical!