Sunday, December 12, 2010

The 25 Days of Christmas Day 8

Sorry, life got a little busy! Here are the Days of Christmas I have missed posting lately.




Craft Night! I love to make things for people. I love to hang out with friends. So what could be better than making things with friends? I gathered with a group of former teachers to make outfits for our little ones to wear during the Christmas season. It was so much fun we decided to do it again next month!! I am so excited. Well, I am practical, if nothing else. I decided not to appliqué a Santa or the word NOEL because then MGM could only display the results of my hard work for half a month, so I decided to appliqué a penguin.  Check out the pictures and tell me what you think.  And yes, I did add that cute ruffle to the bottom of the pants.

1 comment:

EMU said...

Love the ruffles! :)